Spectrum Control designs and manufactures standard and custom integrated microwave assemblies (IMAs) and subsystems for commercial and defense applications. Our multi-disciplinary engineering and manufacturing teams develop and build a wide range of integrated products from chips to fully integrated signal acquisition and processing blades.
Applications supported include MILCOMM, Radar, electronic warfare, navigation and much more. Scroll below to see examples of the types of IMAs we have successfully designed and deployed for our customers.
Products and Capabilities
Here are some of the wide variety of custom IMAs we have developed for customers.
- Configurable pre-filtered GPS Low Noise Amplifier (LNA)
- RF filter banks: switched- and configurable switched banks
- Multi-function power amplifier subsystems
- Power amplifier modules
- Power amplifier drivers and gain blocks
- Tx/Rx modules , dual- and quad-band
- Active Phased Array Radar (APAR) and Multi-Function Radar (MFR)
Spectrum Control utilizes a wide range of technologies to deliver high power and broad bandwidths.
- Silicon MOSFET
- GaAs MESPHET
- GaAs pHEMT
- Thick film
- Thin film
- Chip and wire
- PCB and SMT
Learn more about our products.
Click the button to be directed to the products page on our website.
Contact Spectrum Control.
Speak to an engineer or our sales staff to help with any questions you may have.