Spectrum Control designs and manufactures standard and custom integrated microwave assemblies (IMAs) and subsystems for commercial and defense applications. Our multi-disciplinary engineering and manufacturing teams develop and build a wide range of integrated products from chips to fully integrated signal acquisition and processing blades.
Applications supported include MILCOMM, Radar, electronic warfare, navigation and much more.
Products and Capabilities
Spectrum Control has been a leading provider of integrated microwave assemblies for more than 40 years. Today we are continuing that leadership by employing new technologies that increase performance, shrink footprints, reduce integration complexity and improve manufacturability.
At the heart of our new IMA capabilities is an embedded digital gateway that can be deployed as a common building block in the design and/or as part of the test infrastructure for digitization.
Here are some of the wide variety of custom IMAs we have developed for customers.
- Configurable pre-filtered GPS Low Noise Amplifier (LNA)
- RF filter banks: switched- and configurable switched banks
- Multi-function power amplifier subsystems
- Power amplifier modules
- Power amplifier drivers and gain blocks
- Tx/Rx modules , dual- and quad-band
- Active Phased Array Radar (APAR) and Multi-Function Radar (MFR)
Spectrum Control utilizes a wide range of technologies to deliver high power and broad bandwidths.
- High density surface-mount RF
- Integrated digital control
- Silicon MOSFET
- GaAs MESPHET
- GaAs pHEMT
- Thick film
- Thin film
- Chip and wire
- PCB and SMT