Thin Film Technology
Spectrum Control reputation among both the military and commercial markets is second to none. Since 1982, Spectrum Control's Marlborough Operations has been building upon this reputation in the industry with exceptional service and technological clarity.
From engineering to layout & design to approval process to manufacturing to quality assurance, Spectrum Control is capable of meeting and exceeding all your thin film needs.
Variety of Metallization Options
- With over 30 years of experience, we are the industry leader in substrate metallization and process development.
- Our engineers routinely handle a wide range of substrate materials including: Silicon, Alumina, BeO, AlN, Ferrite, Quartz, Glass, Sapphire, Fused Silica, and various Titanates.
Plated Through Vias
- We offer both plated through or filled vias
- Gold plated or metalized vias for improved ground plane connection or heat dissipation.
Thin Film Chip Resistors
- Our 68 Series (0.020” x 0.020”) Thin-film Chip Resistors come in values from 1 ohm to 1 Mohm; we have over 2 million resistors in stock to easily fill your order and get it to you quickly.
- Both NiChrome and Tantalum-Nitride resistor versions are available in top-contact and back-contact in several resistances and tolerances.