Mega Satellite Constellations
Components and Subsystems for MEGA Satellite Constellation & Satellite Networks
APITech's Aerospace Program
APITech designs and manufactures standard and build to print RF, Microwave and mmW solutions for satellite communications, mega constellations, and Low-Earth-Orbit (LEO) satellite networks. APITech has a rich heritage in inter-satellite communications and the ability to up screen standard catalogue components, hybrids, and subsystems to multi-role applications for satellite constellations utilizing in-house screening and qualification.
APITech's expertise in build to print manufacturability, and reduced size and weight/miniaturization, provides customers with products that are optimal for the emerging needs of satellite constellations and networks, where small form factor and high volume requirements are a necessity.
- Reduced size, weight and power consumption
- GMIC (mmw applications)
- Full range of RF Components screened to desired LEO, space/satellite application
- Volume manufacturing capability and quality in line with automotive standard expectations
- In-house screening specification for mega constellation applications based on automotive reliability expectations
- In-house mechanical and environmental screening facilities
- State-of-the-art laser welding facility
- Auto-electrical test facility
- Satellite Radio & Telelvision
- Research Missions
- Inter Satellite Communications
- Participated in more than 60 major space programs
- 30+ years of space experience.
- ESA qualified/QPL for more than 25 years
- Experience in screening/qualifying commercial plastic packed parts for high reliability applications
- ESA qualified certificate number 200C
- ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 140001
- Qualification and testing in line with Automotive Electronics test standards